Fusion Mineral Paint Paisley
$5.99 – $27.99
Fusion Mineral Paint Paisley is a gorgeous blue color. It is a multi-tone shade.
Inspired by the rivers edge that runs through the beautiful town of Paisley, Scotland.
If you’re looking for a blue paint, that can be both cool and warming, this is the color for you.
To find out more about this all-in-one, eco friendly paint, you can visit Fusion Mineral Paint.
Base : water based
Coverage : approx. 75 sq. ft. per 500 mL
Finish/sheen : matte
Clean up : water
Dry time : 30 min approx.
Recoat time : 1-2 hours approx.
Cure time : 21 days approx.
How to clean surface:
Mild soap and water
Can be used over
Most wax-free surfaces; tricky surfaces with use of Ultra Grip
Can be painted over:
After re-coat time
How to use:
Prep, Paint, Done!
- Non-toxic – there are zero chemicals, so no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds)
- Minimal prep work – just clean, scuff and paint
- Easy application – glides on like a dream
- Exceptional coverage -1 pint can cover up to 75 square feet
- Gorgeous matte finish
- No sealer required – dries with it’s own topcoat
- Built-in topcoat for amazing durability – after it has fully cured
- UV, water, and stain resistant – unlike some other paints on the market
- Lead-, ammonia-, formaldehyde-, and phthalate-free
- 7 year shelf life
When picking a blue paint for your project, you can rest assured that you have made the right choice with Paisley.
|Dimensions||50 × 25 × 25 cm|
1 Pint, 1.5 Oz Tester